Thursday, April 12, 2012

Top real estate markets

Austin Texas Lake FrontAustin Texas Lake Front (Photo credit: StuSeeger)According to realtor.com, there are ten real estate markets that investors should keep their eyes on. Starting right with the best first, here is their list:

  1. Tucson, AZ
  2. Austin, TX
  3. Kansas City, MO
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. Fort Worth, TX
  6. Salt Lake City, UT
  7. San Jose, CA
  8. Raleigh, NC
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. St. Louis, MO
I was quite surprised to see as many cities from Missouri on the list, especially St. Louis. I was also a bit disappointed to not see my home town on the list. I know there is quite a good amount of Albany Oregon real estate available on the market at a good price. I would certainly put my money on it!

Related Articles:

2 comments:

  1. I think you forget to put 1 City Chicago, IL. Chicago is also big market of real estate. Anyway
    Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work!

    Chicago Properties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real estate business is very popular now. People know very well about its value.

    AZ real estate

    ReplyDelete